APSC Recruitment 2020: Assistant Engineer (Civil) in the Directorate of Sericulture under Handloom Textiles and Sericulture Department
Applications are invited for APSC Recruitment 2020: Assistant Engineer (Civil) in the Directorate of Sericulture under Handloom Textiles and Sericulture Department. (ASSAM Govt Job)
Assam Public Service Commission invites application from Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for the under-mentioned posts under Assam Government in the scale of pay as indicated below and carrying usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
N.B.:- Candidates must submit a Declaration in the form-A appended along with the application form while applying for the post in response to the advertisement made by the commission.
- 1. NAME OF THE POST:- Assistant Engineer (Civil) in the Directorate of Sericulture under Handloom Textiles and Sericulture Department.
2. NO. OF POST:- 1 (One)
- Scale of Pay :- Rs. 30,000/-1,10,000/-PB-4 with Grade Pay of Rs.12,700/-plus other
allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
- Eligibility Criteria:- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.(i) The candidates must produce PRC issued in Assam for educational purposess.
(ii) The candidate must produce Registration Certificate in Employment Exchange in the State of Assam
along with the application form.
A candidate must pass Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or its equivalent degree recognized by the Government of Assam.
AGE :– The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01-01-2020. The upper age limit is relaxable –
(i) By 5 years for SC/ST candidates i.e upto 43 years.
(ii) By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e upto 41 years as per Govt. Notification No. ABP. 6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th April 2018.
(iii) For Persons with Disabilities (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates as per Govt. Notification No. ABP 144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th October, 2015.
HOW TO APPLY:
a. The candidates should carefully go through the terms and conditions of the advertisement, particularly (i) Educational qualification (ii) Age limit and (iii) Experience where experience is necessary.
b. Only those candidates who fulfill all the terms and conditions of the advertisement in respect of the post for which they are applicants shall be entertained. Others need not apply.
c. The candidates shall have to produce identity proof like Pan Card, Driving Licence, Passport, Current ID card issued by the educational institutions, Voter ID Card,
Aadhar Card (wherever applicable) at the time of Screening/Written test and VivaVoice/ Interview.
d. The candidates should visit the commission’s website www.apsc.nic.in regularly. If the commission decides to hold written examination/screening test, the syllabus will be uploaded only in the APSC website.
e. The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to the Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022.
f. Application form may be obtained by downloading from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in . Application form DR (New form).
g. The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Commission’s office is fixed on 24-04-2020 during office hours.
APPLICATION FEES :
As per Govt. Notification No. FEG.32/2016/8-A dated Dispur the 28th October, 2016
communicated vide letter No. ABP.60/2014/11 dated 2nd February 2018 the Application Fees for all post under the State Govt. of Assam shown as below:
1. For General/EWS Candidate : Rs.250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty) only.
2. For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC : Rs.150/- (Rupees one hundred and fifty) only.
3. For BPL Candidate : Nil (Candidate having BPL certificate should produce their photocopy of certificate along with the Application Form).
4. As per Govt. Notification No. ABP 144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th October, 2015 for persons with disabilities (PWD) candidates, the Application Fees for all posts under the State Govt. of Assam is Nil. PWD candidates should enclose with the application from photocopy of necessary certificate from a competent authority. Fees should be deposited through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “NON TAX REVENUE, OTHER NON TAX REVENUE 0051 PSC, 105 STATE PSC APPLICATION FEE RECEIPT OF APSC” showing name of post and department.
Original copy of Treasury Challan should be submitted along with the application form.
Fees can be deposited online using Government Receipt Accounting System-GRAS (Website: https://assamegras.gov.in). Candidates may pay the requisites fees (as admissible for the category mentioned above). Printed copy of Treasury Challan generated through GRAS should be submitted along with the application form. In Remarks column, candidate may write post applied for.